Loading...

10% Service Fee & 90% Equity Model

Empowering Startups. Partnering for Growth.

At Angel – Code & Peddle, we specialize in empowering startups with tailored digital marketing and web development solutions. Our partnership model offers startups premium services, aligning our success with theirs.

We collaborate closely with startups, understanding their challenges and goals to deliver targeted results. From comprehensive marketing campaigns to responsive websites, we leverage our expertise for measurable growth.

How It Works

Embarking on a Journey of Growth Together

If you’re a startup looking for more than just funding—if you’re seeking a partner that brings both capital and unparalleled digital marketing expertise—then Angel – Code & Peddle is your ideal match. Let’s transform your vision into reality, together.

We begin with an in-depth discussion to understand your startup’s vision, challenges, and goals. This is a collaborative session where we explore how our marketing expertise and angel investment can align with your growth trajectory.

Based on our initial consultation, we’ll draft a customized proposal that outlines the marketing services we’ll provide. Simultaneously, we’ll prepare an equity agreement that details the terms of our investment. This agreement will be crafted to ensure a fair exchange of value, with a focus on transparency and mutual benefit.

Our unique model requires you to pay only 10% of our service fees upfront every month. The remaining 90% is compensated through equity in your startup. This structure is designed to minimize your immediate financial burden while aligning our success with yours.

With the agreement in place, our team of seasoned marketing professionals will execute the agreed-upon strategies. Leveraging our tech-enabled tools and data-driven insights, we aim to drive measurable growth for your startup.

Our engagement doesn’t end with the execution of strategies. We believe in building long-term relationships, providing ongoing support, and continuously optimizing our marketing efforts. We’ll track key performance indicators and use the insights to refine our approach, ensuring sustained growth and a strong return on your investment.

Digital Marketing Mastery for Startups

Email Marketing Automation

Cultivate lasting relationships with your customers through personalized email campaigns.

Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising

Harness the power of targeted advertising to drive quality traffic and conversions.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Elevate your online presence with our tailored SEO strategies designed for maximum visibility.

ChatGPT + Content Marketing

Engage and grow your audience with help of ChatGPT, an AI-powered language model to achieve better results.

Social Media Management

Amplify your brand's voice across platforms with our comprehensive social media strategies.

Web Development

Our team of web development experts specializes in building custom software solutions that are tailored to the unique needs and goals of your business.

Ready to Accelerate Your Startup's Growth?

If you’re a startup looking for more than just funding—if you’re seeking a partner that brings both capital and unparalleled digital marketing expertise—then Angel – Code & Peddle is your ideal match. Let’s transform your vision into reality, together.

Why Partner With Us?

Our numbers

Indo-US Startup Movement

We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients, and we are committed to their success.

4+

Years of operations

150 +

Projects Delivered

25 +

Specialist

14 +

Years of Experience

Also Available On IOS And Android

Sync your data between your desktop and mobile app and keep track of your crypto assets no matter where you are.

Also Available On IOS And Android

Sync your data between your desktop and mobile app and keep track of your crypto assets no matter where you are.

How about scheduling a call with us to learn more?

Connect With Us

We’re excited to collaborate and support your startup’s journey. Our team is dedicated to providing tailored strategies, funding options, mentorship, and networking opportunities that align with your growth goals. Let’s connect and discuss how we can empower your startup to thrive in today’s competitive landscape. Reach out today to start this valuable conversation.

Also Available On IOS And Android

Sync your data between your desktop and mobile app and keep track of your crypto assets no matter where you are.